Cachify optimizes your page loads by caching posts, pages and custom post types as static content. You can choose between caching via database, on the web server’s hard drive (HDD), or—thanks to APC (Alternative PHP Cache)—directly in the web server’s system cache. Whenever a page or post is loaded, it can be pulled directly from the cache. The amount of database queries and PHP requests will dramatically decrease towards zero, depending on the caching method you chose.
- Works with custom post types.
- Caching methods: DB, HDD, APC and Memcached.
- “Flush Cache” button in the WordPress toolbar.
- Ready for WordPress Multisite.
- Optional compression of HTML markup.
- White lists for posts and user agents.
- Manual and automatic cache reset.
- Automatic cache management.
- Dashboard widget for cached objects.
- Settings for Apache and Nginx servers.
- Extendability via hooks/filters.
We provide several resources for support:
We do not handle support via e-mail, Twitter, GitHub issues etc.